Fees & Expenses
- The tuition fee for this course is $3000.00 per delegate inclusive of accommodation with Satellite,
Internet Connectivity, Feeding, Course Material and Airport pick-up, Certificate of Participation and
- To attend, full payment need to be received by the 30th November, 2017.
- Book early in order not to be disappointed.
- All registration forms should be submitted by the 30th November, 2017, late applications will be considered subject to availability.
- Delegates that need an entry visa into the United Kingdom are advised to allow about 3 -4 weeks processing time by the authorities.
Microfinance and Microcredit Practitioners, Regulatory Officers, Potential Social Investors, Senior Managers in MFIs, Senior Managers in NGO’s, Senior Managers in Socially Responsible Investment Firms, Independent Practitioners, Consulting Firms, Central Bank Officials, Donor Agencies, Change Management Consulting Organizations, Private Equity Firms, Academicians