Save up to 20%
Performance Evaluation of Islamic
Finance Institutions & Financial
Product Development: A Novel Approach
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | 19th & 20th August, 2019
Our Mission is to build the institutional strength and outreach of the microfinance sector
We do it by providing a full range of high-quality, best-practice technical inputs and support to all industry stakeholders, in a sustainable and demand-driven manner. As an independent support centre.
The FIAC Fast Facts
- The Financial Inclusion Advocacy Centre (FIAC) was founded in 2015 in Kent, UK.
- In November 2015, FIAC opened its first branch office in Accra, Ghana
- Our CEO is Mr. Godfrey Lord Kwesi Crentsil
- Our current staff is 25 in UK & Ghana
- FIAC currently has 3 technical units:
- Ratings and Appraisals
- Technical Assistance
- Research & Innovations.
- The FIAC is an international action-oriented microfinance think tank geared toward an exhaustive financial inclusion.
- As an independent support centre, FIAC is committed to promoting innovations, transparency, and improved outreach to the poor and ever-improving performance in the microfinance industry.
- FIAC staff is assisted by three expatriate microfinance experts from Europe and America. Expatriates provide technical input for all units, as well support in the areas of strategic planning, operations, public relations and finance.
Do the best work of your life.
Imagine getting up every day to tap your inner creativity for real impact on customers. Imagine collaborating with passionate people inspired by a culture of innovation.
1 Lord Street, Gravesend
Receive Events Update
COPYRIGHT © 2019 — The Financial Inclusion Advocacy Centre. — All rights reserved